Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Understanding and Obtaining Veteran and Service Disabled Veteran Certification
Course Number: Gov 218
Format: webinar recording
Duration: approx. 120 minutes
Presenter: Steven Koprince
NCMA Certifications: 2 CPEs
APTAC CPP Certification: 1 ATC
APTAC CPP BOK: C.3 Representations and Certifications; C.17 Socio-Economic Programs (Core)
Service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSB) and veteran-owned small businesses (VOSB) have access to important contracting preferences with the federal government, particularly with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. But the SDVOSB and VOSB programs are complex and confusing, and veterans often inadvertently run afoul of the rules.
In this course, government contracts attorney Steven Koprince provides a legal overview of the SDVOSB and VOSB programs, including:
- The key differences between the SBA’s self-certification program and the VA’s verification program.
- Recent Congressional changes to the SDVOSB programs, and the impact of the Supreme Court’s Kingdomware decision.
- The SDVOSB and VOSB ownership and control requirements.
- Other SDVOSB and VOSB eligibility requirements.
- SDVOSB and VOSB joint venturing, including SBA’s recent overhaul of the SDVOSB joint venture regulations.
If you’re an SDVOSB or VOSB- or looking to become verified- you owe it to yourself to attend this comprehensive course.
Target Audience: Small Business Owners