Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Understanding Certified Payroll Requirements on Government Construction Contracts
Making the move to government-funded construction projects, with certified payroll reporting requirements, can be intimidating and overwhelming for the contractor, their office staff, and the accounting professionals who support them. Certified payroll/prevailing wage requirements are complex and can lead to major problems if you aren’t careful. This 90 minute course will provide:
- A brief history and introduction to the Davis-Bacon Act
- Other important laws
- What is a Certified Payroll Report and WHY you need to complete and submit it
- Key players
- Prevailing Wage Requirements and where to find them
- Understanding a Wage Decision
- Who are employees
- Requesting additional Work/Trade Classifications
- Much more.
Target Audience: Small Business Owners, HR Personell, Payroll Clerks