Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Past Performance Management: A Critical Factor For Success in the Government Marketplace
Course Number: Gov 210
Format: webinar recording
Duration: approx. 90 minutes
Presenter: Jeremy Riley
NCMA Certifications: 1.5 CPEs
APTAC CPP Certification: 0.75 ATC
APTAC CPP BOK: C.4 Past Performance Process and Reporting (Core)
- How is past performance defined in the Government market?
- What key regulations apply to past performance?
- What dollar thresholds impact the approaches necessary for past performance?
- What systems are used by the federal government to assess past performance?
- Understanding what past performance is
- How past performance is used by the government
- What resources / tools are available to improve past performance management at your company
This course is intended to be an introductory level course in a series of contract management webinars primarily focused on small businesses interested in government contracting.
Target Audience: small business owners and resources that support them (i.e., PTAC)