Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
DCAA Audits 101 and Accounting Compliance Trends for the Savvy Biz Owner
Course Number: Gov 205
Format: webinar recording
Duration: approx. 90 minutes
Presenters: Debbie Todd and Bob Fortin
NCMA Certifications: 1.5 CPEs
APTAC CPP Certification: 0.75 ATC
APTAC CPP BOK: C.12 Financial Controls; C.13 Post Award Administration (Core)
Government Contractors: Would you be successful in a DCAA Audit – even a mock one?
If you cannot answer an emphatic “Yes” to this question, then “DCAA Audits 101 and Accounting Compliance Trends for the Savvy Biz Owner” is for you.
After all, who doesn’t want to go to the next level, stop worrying about DCAA Audits and Accounting Compliance in your Biz?
In 90 short, interactive and yes, even FUN minutes, you will have a framework you can use to do just that….get ready to take YOUR system and YOUR biz to the next level of compliance – and SUCCESS.
This webinar will focus on the following areas:
- Hot Topics Today and Going Forward
- Pre-Award Audits
- DCAA vs DCMA – Who is Responsible?
- Trap Doors and Hot Spots to Avoid
- DCAA Audits and Why It Matters
- Incurred Cost Audit Trends
- High Risk / Low Risk Determination
- Most Common Questioned Costs
- Accounting Compliance SF 1408
- Is Your System Compliant?
- ICE and Timekeeping
- Three Tips to Use Today
Target Audience: small business owners, new contract administrators